- From its Cubao Terminal at Quezon City via NLEX and TPLEX, the First North Luzon Transit travels all the way to its Bus Terminal in Urbiztondo.
- From Manila / Quezon City via NLEX / TPLEX, take Five Star and/or Victory Liner Bus going to Western Pangasinan passing through Tarlac City then going straight to the Municipality of Mangatarem. Make a stop and take a 5.1 kilometers by tricycle going to Urbiztondo.
- From Dagupan City, take Dagupan to San Carlos City Jeepney then take another Jeepney from San Carlos City to Urbiztondo.
- From Municipality of Lingayen, take a bus or a jeepney going to Dagupan City but stop at Brgy. Manat Junction then take a tricycle ride to San Carlos City. From San Carlos City, take a Jeepney ride to Urbiztondo.; or
- From Municipality of Lingayen, take a bus ride going to Camiling but stop at Municipality of Mangatarem to take a 5.1 kilometers ride to Urbiztondo.
- From Alaminos City, take a bus ride through either Five Star or Victory Liner going to Manila. Stop at the Municipality of Mangatarem to take a 5.1 kilometers ride to Urbiztondo.
Distance (in kilometer) of Different Points of Location Going to Urbiztondo
- From Luneta Park, Manila ———————– 181 Kms.
- From Lingayen Provincial Capitol ————– 31.5 Kms.
- From Dagupan City Hall ————————– 35.3 Kms.
- From Hundred Islands (Alaminos City) ————— 67.8 Kms.
- From Cubao, Quezon City ——————————— 171 Kms.